octobre 22, 2013

My friends caps me again

Here a old caption's series that my friends in Rache's haven do for me, i came back next week but i work too in a new blog, a french private blog, this one is TG AR TF French Caption. If you understand French or you are francophone, and you want to know more for join us, just click HERE.

*****

A cap made for me by Jennifer in Rachel's Haven
Keeping your mouth shut

A cap made for me by Sammie in Rachel's Haven
Serving Maid

A cap made for me by Kamil88 for me in Rachel's Haven
Better Body

A cap made for me by Tar in Rachel's Haven
Office Tail

A cap made for me by Tar in Rachel's Haven
Debts paid

A cap made for me by Kaitlyn in Rachel's Haven
Morph.com

A cap made for me by Kaitlyn in Rachel's Haven
Street Swap

A cap made for me by Dani Colorado in Rachel's Haven
Don't talk with your mouth full

A cap made for me by Bastardphillip33 in Rachel's Haven
Late Xmas

A cap made for me by Kaitlyn in Rachel's Haven
Paying yourself

A cap made for me by RMP42661 in Rachel's Haven
Spell bound

A cap made for me by tgcomix in Rachel's Haven
Don't look so surprised

A cap made for me by Kamil88 for me in Rachel's Haven
Live in Japan

A cap made me by Sasha (tgcomix) in Rachel's Haven
Lick it all clean

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire